Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week3 - please sign up!

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week3 - please sign up!

Mike Gilbert

Rachel I'm away in Norfolk for new year from Wednesday to Sunday.
I am here until Wednesday so could help paint Monday/Tuesday?

On 22 Dec 2015 9:43 am, "Rachel [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all. Well after today she should be all rubbed down inside and rolled over and primed. Then the plan is for a couple of us to paint her on 27th and 28th and let her dry. The big push is then needed to get her painted and varnished inside. We need lots of help with this so please sign up if you can. The dates are
Wed 30th - 1pm
Thurs 31st - 1pm
Friday 1st - 1pm  ( lets hope we manage to do it all before this one and dont need it!!!!)

That leaves Saturday to dry before moving 3pm Sunday.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Work-schedule-for-Sallyport-week3-please-sign-up-tp6342.html