Reminder - Trafalgar Night Supper

Ian Maclennan
If, like me, you needed a reminder of times, etc., see a copy the following message from Mike Gilbert which he sent on 15th September.  Not sure if Les Plater still has any last minute tickets left, check with him.  Note that this is for the event on Wednesday, 21st October 2015.

Dear Cutters. ahead of the Newsletter - slightly overdue - is this invitation to Trafalgar Night Supper and all the usual timings and the loyal Toast, plus a Celebration of the Great River Race exploits and exercise of 'bragging rights'.

Closing date for orders in 14th October.

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing
www.langstonerowing.co.uk

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Trafalgar_Night_2015.doc

Re: Reminder - Trafalgar Night Supper

Ian Maclennan
Just heard from Les that there are still six tickets available, call him on 023 92451075 if you want one.

Re: Reminder - Trafalgar Night Supper

Have you invited the crew of "Trinity Tide"  or indeed their passenger who was, I am told, none other than the Deputy Mayor of London😎

Re: Reminder - Trafalgar Night Supper

Ian Maclennan
Hmmmm...! Maybe just as well there are only a few places left and it's a bit late to include them!!

Ian
On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 at 11:16, Timp [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Have you invited the crew of "Trinity Tide"  or indeed their passenger who was, I am told, none other than the Deputy Mayor of London😎

To unsubscribe from Reminder - Trafalgar Night Supper, click here.

Re: Reminder - Trafalgar Night Supper

Andrew B
Andrew

Re: Reminder - Trafalgar Night Supper

Ian Maclennan
Hi Andrew,

Did you mean to send me a blank message?  This is all that came through….

See you in a while,

Ian

On 21 Oct 2015, at 18:08, Andrew B [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Andrew

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Reminder-Trafalgar-Night-Supper-tp5820p5869.html
To unsubscribe from Reminder - Trafalgar Night Supper, click here.

Re: Reminder - Trafalgar Night Supper

Ian Maclennan
Hi all,

If you didn't spot the file attachment in the first message, here are the details:

THE SHIP INN, LANGSTONE

At 7.15 for 7.45 - Today, WEDNESDAY 21 OCTOBER!!