Request to use 15 Seconds on Monday evening 13th

Request to use 15 Seconds on Monday evening 13th

Andy Mac
Hi Guys

Andy, Matt and Josh would like to take 15 seconds out on Monday evening for a bit of sculling practice and a good pre round Hayling fitness workout.

I checked with Christine that she will not be wanting the boat for GRR practice and hope that the above is to order.

We will be out from around 18.00 until 21.00 and will be rowing in the immediate harbour between The Mill, Northney Marina and Emsworth.

Best
Andy