Result of the Poll on the future of Fancy That

Result of the Poll on the future of Fancy That

RichardH
Dear Club members,

The poll on the future of 'Fancy That' closed at midnight last night and Martin has sent me the results.   47 club members took part in the poll - which is about 2/3 of our membership.   The result was overwhelmingly in favour of selling 'Fancy That' with 44 votes to sell and 3 votes for us to try to raise funds from club members to restore her.  When the committee meets in 2 weeks time, we will move forward with this decision but will try to ensure that she stays in the local harbours and that whoever buys her has a costed and detailed plan to restore her.   There were several suggestions and comments included with the poll and these are noted and will all be considered at the next committee meeting.

In the meantime, thanking you for participating in the poll and for the all the helpful comments.  Also thank you to Martin Shepherdly for organising and coordinating the poll on the club's behalf.

Richard
Club Secretary