Results from 5 miles series ..... one of our crews won an award!!

Results from 5 miles series ..... one of our crews won an award!!

Here is the link to the awards video .....

Awards video 5 miles races combined

Congratulations to everyone who took part

Re: Results from 5 miles series ..... one of our crews won an award!!

Sue Loveridge
Well done Gladys crew.
Pity Loony Ladies failed to submit last race times. Apologies crew but I don't think it made any difference. We had fun competing in the challenge and kept the same crew throughout.

Re: Results from 5 miles series ..... one of our crews won an award!!

Mark Taylor
Great to see gladys's  boys recognised for consistency. We must get her out on the water more.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Results from 5 miles series ..... one of our crews won an award!!

Well done boys!!