Resuscitation training Thurs July 2nd at 7.30 at unit

Resuscitation training Thurs July 2nd at 7.30 at unit

Victoria Holliday
Steve Woods and I will be holding a resuscitation session Thurs July 2 nd at 7.30 pm at Northney  unit. Mike is buying a defibrillator for the unit which we can use for the regatta so we can show you how to use as well as do basic CPR. We will then be equipped to deal with any collapses should they (hopefully not) happen and other medical emergencies.  Pls post if interested. Any questions to Steve or Victoria.