Returning boats to boat park on Saturday 10th September 3pm

Returning boats to boat park on Saturday 10th September 3pm

RichardH
Hi

Are there 6 people who could spare 40 minutes returning Sallyport, the teifis and two road trailers to the boat park from Marilyn's house and Mike's house.    This could be done at 4pm if more convenient.   We have to clear the boat park each year for 24 hours to comply with our agreement with Richard and Sally to use the boat park.  Please state whether 3pm or 4pm  is more convenient.   Please post by Friday lunchtime if you can help.

Many thanks

Re: Returning boats to boat park on Saturday 10th September 3pm

Claire Tomlinson
I can come along if others sign up. Would prefer later in afternoon.

Hi Claire
Thanks for offering to help but we will postpone putting boats back till 10.30 Sunday when the GRR  boats are returned to the boat park

Re: Returning boats to boat park on Saturday 10th September 3pm

Claire Tomlinson
Sorry I can’t help Sunday, but hopefully enough of you.