Room for ONE more re Mid week row Emsworth Wednesday 10.30

Room for ONE more re Mid week row Emsworth Wednesday 10.30

Hi All,

The forecast for Wednesday appears to be fine, dry and sunny, but chilly.

A WNW breeze is forecasted and the plan is stop in at Emsworth for a run ashore after a good row in the sun. Wednesday's tide is a big one and that has been taken into account.

Meet at the Mill @ 10.30 and expect to return by 14.30

Please sign up in the usual way and remember to bring layers and waterproofs.

Best
Andy

Galley One.

Me
Ron
Cheryl ( Cox )
Liz
Barry
..........space

Boat Two.

Re: Nigel's Mid week row Wednesday 10.30

ron and cheryl
Hi Andy, Ron for this please. (Cheryl says that, if numbers permit, can she come as passenger please)

Re: Mid week row HISC Wednesday 10.30

Liz Hall
I would like to come but would need to cancel my fitness class in the morning.  At the moment you are only 3 which would work for a Teifi, so I won't come unless a couple more folk sign up, enough for a galley.   I will watch this space and confirm my intentions at 08.30 Weds.

Re: Mid week row HISC Wednesday 10.30

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mid week row HISC or Emsworth Wednesday 10.30

Barry Scott
Yes please Andy,

Barry

Re: Mid week row HISC Wednesday 10.30