Round Canvey Island Race, Saturday July 26 CANCELLED

Round Canvey Island Race, Saturday July 26 CANCELLED

Well, only Al and me seem to be up for this one so, regrettably, it's off.

Anyone interested in taking either a Claydon or a galley (or both!)? Details at: http://www.benfleetyachtclub.org/Rowing.html

Approximate distance 14 miles -- Mostly with the tide
.
Four tidal barrages and bridges to pass under (masts to come down)
.
Start time: 10.45

Entry fee £6 per crew member
.
Safety boat cover provided
.
All boats must be suitable for deep water rough conditions
For further information, please contact Penny Jones:
email penny._jones@tiscali.co.uk
telephone 07866 666792

Bar open all day -- BBQ food available
.
Large slipway and ample on-site parking for cars and trailers
.
Showers and toilet facilities available in club house
.
Free overnight camping

Re: Round Canvey Island Race, Saturday July 26

Alan Harding
Hi Chris. A trip to Essex, so I'm interested.
Good for GRR training too.

Thanks,

Al