Round Hayling Race Entry Fee

RichardH
Hi All

When I posted about the Round Hayling Race on Sunday 5th September, the information about entry fees was omitted - my mistake.   I hope everyone is happy with the £12 entry fee but as I omitted it on my original post, please feel free to withdraw your entry before Sunday 1st August if you no longer wish to take part.

So to update the entry fee for the Round Hayling Race is £12 to cover the safety support, trophies and gifts. Every entrant has a Memento & Certificate to take home – traditionally this has been a unique Mug or Glass suitable decorated or engraved.

Re: Round Hayling Race Entry Fee

JaneDavy
Hi Richard - I have the round hayling T-shirts in my loft still from 2 years ago - do you want these - not sure if they belong to Mike or the club. - thanks - Jane

Re: Round Hayling Race Entry Fee

RichardH
Hi Jane

I don't think they belong to the club.   They might be Mike's or more likely were bought by individuals.