Round Hayling Row - Sunday 5th September

Re: Round Hayling Row - Sunday 5th September

Pete Reed
Please include me.
Happy to join Phil P in a more competitive row.
Pete

Re: Round Hayling Row - Sunday 5th September

Hi Richard,
If there’s room still, I’d like to join in and make it my first race back if possible please.
I’ll be down to say hi, and for some training in August.
Thanks, Matt

Re: Round Hayling Row - Sunday 5th September

Vernon Seddon
Yes please, don't  mind if it is leisurely or competitive.

Re: Round Hayling Row - Sunday 5th September

Yes please for me if there is space still.  about time I renewed my blisters! happy to be leisurely or a bit more competitive. Liz W
12