Round Hayling Row

Joan
Not daunted by the cancellation of HISC’s RHC we decided to do the row anyway - why let all our extensive training programme go to waste😊. Fabulous weather and a fabulous crew plus a lunch stop at the Ferry cafe made for a very enjoyable day.

Thanks to everyone this morning who turned out to get all the boats etc back to the boat park and made sure we got Lady out so we could get started on the challenge.

A special mention goes to Nigel who did the GRR yesterday and the RH today! Thanks also to Tom’s son Tim for volunteering for the original race when we had an unfilled vacancy and turning out today.
<nabble_img src="8B833A88-459C-4F5D-850D-23C36F570D29.jpeg" border="0"/

I have no idea why the photo is upside down and I have a great short video which I can’t post so if anyone has any ideas let me know!

Re: Round Hayling Row

tombennettx@gmail.com
Great day out and pleased to have got around Hayling. Tim thoroughly enjoyed being in the team.