Round Hayling - Sunday 19th June - 2 places available

Round Hayling - Sunday 19th June - 2 places available

Richard Harrison
Hi
There are 2 seats remaining in galleys in the Round Hayling Race if you are interested.  At the moment we have 16 rowers and would ideally like 18 to allow for a crew of 6 in each boat.   Interested - then please post below
Final team list will be posted on Thursday to allow remaining 2 seats to be filled

Re: Round Hayling - Sunday 19th June - 2 places available

Julia
Hi Richard, if you don't get any replies to take up extra spaces then Steve and I will withdraw so regular rowing members take seats. Thanks Julia & Steve.

Re: Round Hayling - Sunday 19th June - 2 places available

MartinS
Richard, if I'm not too late can I bag one of those places? Suddenly available!