Round Hayling Sunday 21st July - more spaces available!!

Round Hayling Sunday 21st July - more spaces available!!

Hi all,
      It has been suggested that my original post may have put people off who would like to do this as an experience rather than to race. I'm really sorry if that was the case it wasn't my intention! We are short of people to row in this event so please do post on the original post if you are interested.

Link to original post ....

Round Hayling - Sunday 21st July

Thank you!

Re: Round Hayling Sunday 21st July - more spaces available!!

Greg Spencer
Rachel yes and interested Greg.