Round Hayling Sweare Deep crew practice

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Round Hayling Sweare Deep crew practice

Claire Tomlinson
I’m out with Rachel and GRR crew on Tuesday.
What boat are we going to do race in?
Claire

Re: Round Hayling Sweare Deep crew practice

Joan
I can’t make this - we are away until Friday (sorry).

Joan

Re: Round Hayling Sweare Deep crew practice

Claire Tomlinson
Could do Wednesday if enough of us can make it

Re: Round Hayling Sweare Deep crew practice

Sweare Deep or lady. I prefer sweare deep.

Re: Round Hayling Sweare Deep crew practice

Karen Bakovljev
I can make wednesday evening

Re: Round Hayling Sweare Deep crew practice

Peter can come on Wednesday

Re: Round Hayling Sweare Deep crew practice

High tide is at 22.00 so could not get out until 8.00pm. Is this too late to go out. Sunset is 9.30pm

Re: Round Hayling Sweare Deep crew practice

As everyone except Peter and me have done the Cockleshell  I don't think you need the practice. We will just have to do our best on Sunday.