Round Hayling crews - Sunday 5th September

Round Hayling crews - Sunday 5th September

Hi all,
     It was great to see so much enthusiasm for Round Hayling thank you to everyone who posted. The event on 5th September is a race with quite a lot of crews entered from other clubs and so is not really suitable for a leisurely row. However the good news is that this year there is another Round Hayling event planned for 25th September starting from HISC. This will have all sorts of craft and plenty of safety boats and we have been invited to enter. I will post this event separately and add the names of everyone who requested a leisurely row. Apologies for any confusion and I hope you can make this alternative date.

The crews for the Round Hayling race will be

Galley
Michael
Leslie
Tom
Les

Galley or Celtic ( depending on other mixed crews entered and weather )
Phil P
Pete Read
Vernon
Karen