Row 15th/16th April swap needed

Vernon Seddon
Hi all, I’m down for organising the row for this weekend of 15th/16th April. The tide times are not great but I had hoped to get out early on one of the mornings but unfortunately new commitments have come up which means I cannot do this now.
So I wonder if anyone would be available to swap with me please?
I’m happy to swap/cover dates later in the calendar with anyone that can help out.
Thanks in advance
Vernon

Re: Row 15th/16th April swap needed

Mark Taylor
Vernon, I'm going to organise something on Sunday morning. A rowers improver and coxing session. Short rows, see seperate post.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Row 15th/16th April swap needed

Vernon Seddon
Thank you Mark

Re: Row 15th/16th April swap needed

Steph Savill
Hi Mark can I come to Sunday please be good to get a row in.

Re: Row 15th/16th April swap needed

Mark Taylor
Steph,  I'll add y you to the post for the Sunday row at 08.00
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk