Row Fri 8 Mar at 8am

Joan
This post was updated on .
Friday is only day with a “reasonable” start time of 8 am. High tide at 9:55am and 4.4m.  Currently wind is ENE about 18 gusting to 27.

We can decide on the day destination but will hopefully involve coffee at some point.

Please sign up below…

Now we are six…

Joan
Paul
Mike L
Claire T
Geoff
Tom

See you tomorrow!

Re: Row Fri 8 Mar at 8am

Paul R
Hi Joan,

I would like to participate if possible, I am a new member and this would be my second row.

Re: Row Fri 8 Mar at 8am

Hi Joan,
Yes please for me.
Thanks, Matt

Re: Row Fri 8 Mar at 8am

Mike Lowery
Yes please

Mike L. Ta

Re: Row Fri 8 Mar at 8am

Lesley Grainger
Hi Joan,
we are hoping to run a cox's course on Friday 8/3/24 around the same time as the general row. Can you include the following to the plan please and we would like to use a Claydon if possible so Mark can sit next to the trainee. We fully appreciate that it is also a general row but hope that we can fit in & go ahead with it if numbers allow.
The crew are

Mark
Lesley
Sue M
Steph
Gill

We do have 1 space available so if there's a rower who would like to join us to learn or just to row that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you
Lesley

Re: Row Fri 8 Mar at 8am

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please Joan

Re: Row Fri 8 Mar at 8am

john d. pearce
Hi Joan
Yes please
John D.

Re: Row Fri 8 Mar at 8am

Geoffrey Shilling
Hi Joan. I would like to join you. Geoff

Re: Row Fri 8 Mar at 8am

Tom Bennett
Me to please.

Re: Row Fri 8 Mar at 8am

Hi Joan,
Really sorry to mess up your numbers, but I’m afraid I need to pull out of tomorrow’s row due to a family emergency.
Look forward to seeing you all soon

Re: Row Fri 8 Mar at 8am

john d. pearce
Hi Joan
Streaming head cold.  Sorry but have to give this one a miss.
Hoh D.

Re: Row Fri 8 Mar at 8am

Joan
Sorry to hear that John.  Hope you feel better soon.

Re: Row Fri 8 Mar at 8am

Joan
Sorry to hear that Matt and numbers are fine so please don’t worry about that at all. See you on the water soon.