Row Friday 11/11/22. @ 10.45am

Re: Row Friday 11/11/22. @ 10.45am

Mark Taylor
Christine,  very sorry,  but something has come up to stop me rowing today.  Looks like you still have a2 boat crew.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Row Friday 11/11/22. @ 10.45am

Thanks for the updates.  We will see how the water is looking as itโ€™s maybe hard work down Langstone harbour but OK on the return.  If itโ€™s too much of a challenge we will go down Chichester harbour and back to the boat yard for cake.  Christine

Re: Row Friday 11/11/22. @ 10.45am

Thank you Christine and Marcus for a fabulous row and your wonderful hospitality. Thoroughly enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
12