Row Friday 20 Jan 0800

Re: Row Friday 20 Jan 0800

Hi John, if anyone drops out then please may I join you

Re: Row Friday 20 Jan 0800

John Child
Hi Rachel,  please join us anyway.  We can have 3 crews of 5 and 1 of 4 . That will avoid having passengers and the weather is calm enough for a crew of 4 in the galley or celtic.

Re: Row Friday 20 Jan 0800

That would be brilliant yes please

Re: Row Friday 20 Jan 0800

Mark Taylor
John,  any chance to join you? By my calculation,  I would be no 20, being 4 boats of 5. Last big row we did,  we launched both Claydon s from boat park with no problems.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Row Friday 20 Jan 0800

John Child
Yes of course, Mark. Launching and recovering both Claydons went very smoothly last time. See you tomorrow.

Re: Row Friday 20 Jan 0800

John Child
Hi All, tomorrow we will be launching 4 boats from the boat park. This went very smoothly two weeks ago. Will the following please take the lead in prepping their boat, but as usual we will all have to help launch the 2 Claydons.
Lady - Michael,  SQDeep - John C,  Gladys - Mark,  Mabel  - Nigel.
I will bring a suggested crew list tomorrow.
John

Re: Row Friday 20 Jan 0800

Mark Taylor
John, I am so sorry, something has cropped up which means I can not row tomorrow morning. I tried to call you on home and mobile phone but no reply to explain what my issues is. I am aware that you had asked me to captain a boat and the numbers are a bit wierd now. I really am so sorry to let you down.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Row Friday 20 Jan 0800

John Child
Ok Mark, thanks for letting me know
John

Re: Row Friday 20 Jan 0800

Steve F
Hi John. The roads early this morning were quite icy and it is forecast to be the same tomorrow. As I have to leave at 7am in the morning I am concerned about the driving conditions from Worthing so I’m afraid I am not going to risk it tomorrow. Hope you all have a good row. KR, Steve

Re: Row Friday 20 Jan 0800

John Child
Ok Steve thanks for letting me know

Re: Row Friday 20 Jan 0800

John Child
Sorry but I have flu like symptoms and don't want to be sneezing or coughing over everyone so I am dropping out.

Now down to 17, so just one Claydon needed.  Have a good row.

John

Re: Row Friday 20 Jan 0800

Claire Tomlinson
Sorry to hear that John. Hope you feel better soon.
Claire
12