Row Friday 28th October to My Lord's Pond.

Row Friday 28th October to My Lord's Pond.

ron and cheryl
Hi all Claire has suggested the row to my lord's pond be on Friday. So don't eat your biscuits, save them for Friday.
Please post in the normal way if you want to come, meet at 12:00

Re: Row Friday 28th October to My Lord's Pond.

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please, I’d better get some biscuits in!
Thanks Ron

Re: Row Friday 28th October to My Lord's Pond.

ron and cheryl
Sorry Claire sent you a message on messenger. We have promised to take our daughter for birthday lunch sorry.