Row Organiser for Saturday 21st May 2022

Row Organiser for Saturday 21st May 2022

Dave M
Could somebody please take on the organisation of the open row on 21st May please as I am not available on that day.

As a potential destination, and one we have supported as a club previously, Emsworth Slipper Sailing Club are having their Tea on the Quay between 15:00 and 17:00 (tea and homemade cakes with proceeds going to charity).

Dave

Re: Row Organiser for Saturday 21st May 2022

Dave M
Sorry to disappoint you all, as I can tell you have been itching to take on the organisation of this row, but plans have changed and I can now do this row.

I will create a new post later with details of the proposed row.

Cheers

Dave