Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

Re: Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

Mike Ballard
Space for one more, please Joan. Thanks Mike

Re: Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

Jo Mason
Sorry but I need to cancel my tow on Saturday. Emsworth slipper have got a learn to cox row which was short of rowers. I’ve offered to step to make the numbers up.
Hope to see you soon.

Jo

Re: Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

Caroline M
Yes please

Re: Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

Hi Joan,
Maggie Wheeler has asked me to put her name down.
She’s a newbie to the club, but not to rowing as she’s a CRAC member.

Re: Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

Joan
Adding Maggie Wheeler

Re: Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

nigel
Sadly Joan I shall not be able to row tomorrow as I have to be at an armistice service. Apologies if this messes up your crewing plans (but SD will perform better with no passenger…).

 I shall come down at the start to assist with the launch…and to encourage Sweare Deep crew to not show off too much when they are passing (!) Slipper Spirit with Alan in charge.

Re: Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

Joan, Lesley is too unwell to attend this morning.
I will be there.
Michael

Re: Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

Pete Reed
Lovely row today. Thank you Joan.

Langstone Lady on two minute silence

Re: Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

Vernon Seddon
Thank you for today Joan

Re: Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

Dave & Josie
Brilliant morning Joan, well done for sorting the weather!!

Re: Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

len buckle
nice row thanks Joan if anybody finds a black bag with green motive on please post thanks Len

Re: Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

len buckle
bag found at flintstones it was taken out of boat not by me cheers

Re: Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

Lesley Grainger
Thank you Joan for organising the row & I really enjoyed. Perfect weather and the tribute at 11am brought a lump to my throat and was such a lovely thing to do.

Re: Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

Thanks for a lovely row Joan, a great time was had by all.

Re: Row Saturday 11th at 8:15 am

Michael Gilbert