Row Saturday 23rd Oct at noon - another rower needed please!
This post was updated on .
I cant work out the forecast for Saturday as the Met Office think it's blowing a hoolie and XCweather think it's dead calm. I will check nearer the time and post an update. In the meantime let's hope for a row to somewhere for a bite of lunch. Please sign up if you are feeling optimistic 😊
Hi all, the weather is looking better so I think the row should be fine to go ahead, however the plans for the Itchenor event have changed as Mike is now towing a Galley over so I need to be there to make up a crew and tow back. So far you have a good Teifi crew ...