Row Saturday 26 November 1100 cancelled.

Row Saturday 26 November 1100 cancelled.

I am down to organise the row next Saturday at 1100.  However, there is going to be a Cut the Crap demonstration ( see Marilyn’s post) at prime rowing time which would not impact us on the water but means there are likely to be traffic issues and no parking.  If those who can get here without driving wish to get out on the water on Saturday please sign up in usual way and perhaps we can wear bright clothing and make a noise too to show some support! Probably an out and back row and perhaps a drink at the Royal Oak on return.   I have other commitments on Sunday but if anyone would like to volunteer to organise a more inclusive row if weather permits then that would be great!

Sorry Joan, not enough takers!

Re: Row Saturday 26 November 1100

Joan
Yes please for me. Joan