Row Saturday MOVED TO SUNDAY MARCH 19th 8.00am

Row Saturday MOVED TO SUNDAY MARCH 19th 8.00am

Barry Scott
This post was updated on .
Weather on Saturday looking wet, plus tides not good.

However, Sunday looks a much better proposition, weather dry and possible sun, gentle breeze mild 10 deg. tide 4.32mts at 09.44.

ROW MOVED TO 8.00am SUNDAY 19TH MOTHERS DAY (mothers very welcome)

Finally, we will be all secured and be away before noon.

Barry

We have 8, which good - forecast is dry and a gentle breeze, see you all tomorrow.

Re: Row Saturday March 18 7.30am

nigel
Yes please, Barry, but I will need to be back fairly early.

Re: Row Saturday March 18 7.30am

Dave M
Yes please Barry for Jenny and me.

Just one proviso - can we please request Nigel to not start his housework first thing on Saturday morning (please see post for last Saturday's row for reasons).

Cheers
Dave

Re: Row Saturday March 18 7.30am

len buckle
if we are go put me in please len

Re: Row Saturday MOVED TO SUNDAY MARCH 19th 8.00am

john d. pearce
Hi Barry
Yes please for Sunday
John D.

Re: Row Saturday MOVED TO SUNDAY MARCH 19th 8.00am

MartinS
Yes please Barry.

Re: Row Saturday MOVED TO SUNDAY MARCH 19th 8.00am

Mike Lowery
Hi  yes please ,will be there   Mike L

Re: Row Saturday MOVED TO SUNDAY MARCH 19th 8.00am

tombennettx@gmail.com
Sorry it's a bit later but could I join you as well?