Row Thurs 7th May

Hi all,
      In addition to Ron and Cheryl's row on Wed I would like to suggest a training row on Thurs for anyone trying to get fit or improve their stamina (for Hamble or Cork for example ;-). Hide tide is 14.30 (4.8m) so I suggest meeting at the Mill at 12.30 for a good long row to somewhere like the Ferry boat or  East Head depending on conditions. At the moment the forecast on XCWeather is for moderate winds and some sunshine so fingers crossed.

Re: Row Thurs 7th June

Timp
Sorry I cannot do Thursday but could do Friday?

Re: Row Thurs 7th June

Grahaml
I can come if we are back by 4.45, I will turn into a pumpkin if I am any later.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On May 2, 2015, at 11:22 AM, rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,
      In addition to Ron and Cheryl's row on Wed I would like to suggest a training row on Thurs for anyone trying to get fit or improve their stamina (for Cork for example ;-). Hide tide is 14.30 (4.8m) so I suggest meeting at the Mill at 12.30 for a good long row to somewhere like the Ferry boat or  East Head depending on conditions. At the moment the forecast on XCWeather is for moderate winds and some sunshine so fingers crossed.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Row-Thurs-7th-June-tp3910.html

Re: Row Thurs 7th June

Sue Martin
Sorry can't do that thurs either but could do Fri.
Sue

Re: Row Thurs 7th June

Sue Martin
Now I'm confused. Did you mean MAY? 7th June is a Sunday. Either way i still can't do 7th May, got polling duties.

Re: Row Thurs 7th June

Thanks Sue I meant May and have fixed

Re: Row Thurs 7th June

Hi Graham, we will be back by 4.30 latest

Re: Row Thurs 7th May

Hi Rachel, sorry we can't make this as Cheryl is blood letting but can make a row on Friday. Cheers ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Row Thurs 7th May

Hi Rachel .
Confused but it's probably my age .
Yes please I think.

Re: Row Thurs 7th May

Yes please Rachel

Re: Row Thurs 7th May

Rachel, yes please.  Cheers

Re: Row Thurs 7th May

Phil P
yes please.Phil

Re: Row Thurs 7th May

nigel
may be able to manage to get back in time for this row, but not certain. Hope to see you.

Re: Row Thurs 7th May

Hi all, we have 6 confirmed  ....  Me,Graham,Les,Andy,Steve and Phil and 2 possibles Jenny and Nigel.
Wind forecast is right on the edge, Met office think gusting 25 mph and XCWeather 18 mph so it will depend on who's right as to whether it's rowable! I will be there whatever :-)

Re: Row Thurs 7th May

Jenny

Hi Rachel
I swapped my day off so I'll be there tomorrow.
Thanks
Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Hi all, we have 6 confirmed  ....  Me,Graham,Les,Andy,Steve and Phil and 2 possibles Jenny and Nigel.
Wind forecast is right on the edge, Met office think gusting 25 mph and XCWeather 18 mph so it will depend on who's right as to whether it's rowable! I will be there whatever :-)

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Row-Thurs-7th-May-tp3910p3959.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Row Thurs 7th May

Me too, please.

Re: Row Thurs 7th May

Wind easing nicely now Rachel - see you all Thursday
Best,