Row Thurs?

I can't make tomorrow's row (for once I actually have to work) and can't face a week without one! Does anyone fancy taking a boat out with me on Thurs at 9.30? Weather looks dry and wind ok until later in the day.

Re: Row Thurs?

Andrew B
yes please Rache....
Andrew

Re: Row Thurs?

Me too please Rachel.... Cheryl

Re: Row Thurs?

Rachel , yes please, I am happy to host a post row crew Brunch at mine  ( I promise not to talk Nutition )

Re: Row Thurs?

Sounds like a good offer Steve :-)

Re: Row Thurs?

Victoria and I can do Thursday as well...

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing
www.langstonerowing.co.uk
m 07767 350512

On 3 Nov 2014 08:55, "rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I can't make tomorrow's row (for once I actually have to work) and can't face a week without one! Does anyone fancy taking a boat out with me on Thurs at 9.30? Weather looks dry and wind ok until later in the day.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Row-Thurs-tp2609.html

Re: Row Thurs?

Great we have a galley crew, lets look at the wind on the day and decide where to go, at the moment it's forecast to be sunny at 9 with light wind getting a bit wild by 12.

Re: Row Thurs?

Ian Maclennan
Hi Rachel, I am around on Thursday and keen to row.  Is there room for a little one, please?  If necessary I can take an accompanying Teifi....  Ian

Re: Row Thurs?

Hi Ian, please do join us, I've never known what to do when there are 7 of us but if you can take a Teifi perhaps with one other person then I guess that would work :-)

Re: Row Thurs?

Geoff
Hi Rachael. Can't bear to hear that you have that odd number so I will make it even. Geoff

Re: Row Thurs?

Fabulous news Geoff :-)

Re: Row Thurs?

UPDATE: I have now remembered that a bloke is coming round to work on my car so I couldn't make it after all. Sorry.

I have work to do but the weather seems to be fab tomorrow and foul for days and days thereafter so count me in too, please...

Re: Row Thurs?

Nigel
and add me to the likely lads, please ! ...I can be Ian's sandbag.....

Re: Row Thurs?

Steve - thanks so much for the brunch. It was the most stylish and delicious meal I have had for a very long time. Such good company too.
Out on the water, twas brillig, though: