Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am - ROW IS ON BUT COME DRESSED FOR VERY COLD WEATHER

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Mike Lowery
Yes nigel sent e mails,down to row.

Monday 9th however , 8.15 no one else turned up!

Mike L

Mike L

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Mike Lowery
Yes please,

Here for Mon 9th row ,no need here,do wish to train.

Mike L.  Ta

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Mike Lowery
Hi
A bit confused about the practice training, had e mail from nigel
Listing rows each day this week, no show Tuesday,can I take it
 These Are cancelled but Thursday is on,?

  Thanks for any clarification
    Mike L

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

nigel
Look at your latest email from me, please, Mike. I think it is clear that, from the initial selection list of 6 days, only Thursday the 11th and Thursday 18th were selected as being possible for the majority of the crew.
So,  …..hope to see you on the 11th at 09:00 hrs!

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Mike Lowery
Yep will be there on 11tth

Mike L