Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

This week we will row into Langstone harbour and have picnic afternoon tea, aiming to moor up at Sinah lane/Sinah Warren. Bring food to share.   HW is at 2.54pm approx at 4.7.  This is will allow for both leisure rowers and those in training to compete. Please indicate which you prefer so I can sort crews.
Thanks Christine

After lots of counting I think you are all in a boat!  I then wrote it all out and then deleted it, good start!!!

So the Crew.

Sweare Deep

Richard H. C
Paul B. 4
Chris M. 3
Lynn M. 2
Karen B. 1

Clayton on the water

Chris P. C
Alan H. 4
Michael.3
Stephen. 2
Nigel.  1

Langstone Lady

Rachel. C
Liz. 4
Marion. 3
Bev. 2
Marilyn. 1
Susan. P.

Sally port

Christine. C
Ron. 4
Mo. 3
Wendy. 2
Tessa. 1
Cheryl. P

I will give your coxes a map of our destination in Langstone harbour.  Where we will be able to share any eatable delicacies and drinkable beverages that you bring along to share.  There will be an opportunity to swim if you get hot working hard to get there, especially the Sweare Deep crew.  There is plenty of tide to either work hard or row at leisure.  But most of all have fun exercising together.

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

ron and cheryl
Hi Christine, leisure row for Cheryl and Me please, will be good to see you ~ Cheers Ron and Cheryl

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

Liz Hall

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

john d. pearce
Hi Christine
Yes please leisure row for the leading non-competitor.
John D.

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

Liz Hall
I thought I had replied to this but only my name appears. I would like to join you for a leisure row. Liz

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

Karen Bakovljev
I would like to row in training for round the island. Karen

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

Lynn Murray
Hi Christine, Chris and I would both like to row- we are not doing the race but are happy to go in a boat where are others are if you need to make up crews or can row in a leisurely boat. Thanks Lynn

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

Paul Bennett
Hi Christine.
Can I join in?  I am not selected for Round Hayling, but happy to fill in as appropriate.
It will be good to see the Cutters again.
Paul

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

Yes please for me. Not doing the round Hayling so leisure row preferably. Thanks Christine. Marion
Bev

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

Bev
Yes please, leisure row. Bev.

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

RichardH
Hi Christine

Yes please.  I am doing round Hayling on the 5th but happy to row in any boat

cheers

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please, leisure row - Wendy and Stephen

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

Yes, please from Michael

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

Yes please. Happy to fit in wherever

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

Alan Harding
Hi Christine,

Yes please. Fit me in where needed.

Thanks,

Al

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

Mo Evans
I'd like to row please if there's still space. Happy to go where I’m put! Mo

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

I'd like a bit of TLC  Christine. ( That is T raining, L eisure, and C atering !!!) **
In other words, I'm happy to fit in to any crew. Sounds like you have a nice plan!

** or is that < Thursday, Lunchtime, Crewing> ?
    ... or is that <

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

Yes please , happy anywhere , Marilyn

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

Yes please

Re: Row Thursday 26/08 at 1pm

Tessa Collings
I'd like to row tomorrow if there is room but 1.00 pm is a bit early for me. I will get there as soon as I can but please dont wait for me. Thanks Tessa.
12