Row Thursday 9th July.

Christine
Geoff is busy this week so I am stepping into organise the row. We will go on Thursday as the weather is sunny and the winds are lighter from the west. As the Saturday row is into Langstone Harbour I suggest we explore Chichester Harbour and drop into Emsworth for a pint or cup of tea.  We will meet at 4.30pm at the mill.

Re: Row Thursday 9th July.

RichardThrift
A row to Ems sounds great to me, Christine, so count me in. Rich.

Re: Row Thursday 9th July.

Sounds good to me Christine
These long summer evenings are there for the taking and making.
Ta

Re: Row Thursday 9th July.

Me too please.

Re: Row Thursday 9th July.

Barry Scott
Yes please Christine.

Barry

Re: Row Thursday 9th July.

Christine, yes please

Re: Row Thursday 9th July.

I would like to join you but would make 7 so will take stuff to work with me but will be happy to step down if no more sign up, will check tomorrow.

Cheers

Tim😎

Re: Row Thursday 9th July.

Julia
Would it help to have two more Christine? need to get back to rowing so will try and be there for 4.30. J&S

Re: Row Thursday 9th July.

Steve Woods
Brilliant ! We have missed you both! Steve

Re: Row Thursday 9th July.

Julia
ah thanks Steve, look forward to seeing you all too. J

Re: Row Thursday 9th July.

Yes Julia, that would be fantastic. Anyone else still wanting to sign up are very welcome. Marcus will be looking out for us on his paddle board when he gets back from work.

Re: Row Thursday 9th July.

Sorry so late, home sooner than I thought,I will  come and see if there is a space for me , MARILYN.

Re: Row Thursday 9th July.

Hi Christine

I am currently waiting for a DPD courier to deliver my replacement phone.

I have to physically exchange the replacement for the damaged one and Barbara is out seeing clients.

Accordingly, I dont know whether I will be able to make the 4.30 start and BT will not give me a tracker number or ETA

Hence, I am temporarily stuck. If I dont make it, wishing you all a good onel.

Best

Re: Row Thursday 9th July.

Christine
Ok Andy, hope you do make it as it's a lovely day. See you Saturday if not, hopefully another lovely day.

Re: Row Thursday 9th July.

Andy Mac
Beautiful evening for a row.
Hugely enjoyable