Row Tuesday 13th Dec at 12:30

Joan
The weather forecast is changing by the minute so just now Tuesday looks the best day - cloudy and cold but no rain/snow (yet!). (I know Friday’s weather looks the best just now but with a high tide at 17:11 it wouldn’t give us much daylight to row in).

So Tuesday it is.  High tide is at 14:33. Given how cold it is a brisk row down to Marker/Verner and back may be in order😊.

Re: Row Tuesday 13th Dec at 12:30

Mike Lowery
Like to row please

Thanks    mike L

Re: Row Tuesday 13th Dec at 12:30

Yes please from Michael and Lesley

Re: Row Tuesday 13th Dec at 12:30

john d. pearce
Hi Joan
Yes please
John D.

Re: Row Tuesday 13th Dec at 12:30

A place in a boat for me, please.

Re: Row Tuesday 13th Dec at 12:30

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Row Tuesday 13th Dec at 12:30

Oops! Found I am double booked, so must cancel my place on this row. Apologies for mucking you around, Joan, but I think the numbers will probably now work out better anyway. Hope you all get a good row.