Row Wednesday 4/10 meet 2pm

Re: Row Wednesday 4/10 meet 2pm

nigel
TWO THINGS:—-
A). THE MOORING HAS BEEN FIXED THIS MORNING, and is now all complete, untangled, cleaned and working. We should put Mabel onto this mooring this afternoon.

B). A heavy vehicle got stuck in the mud this morning and gouged up the beach where we launch. Geoff and I have filled in the craters, BUT THEY ARE VERY SOFT AND THERE WAS SIGNIFICANT BROKEN GLASS CHURNED UP BY THE TRUCK.
PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL AROUND THIS AREA, AND WEAR GOOD FOOT PROTECTION.
We have attempted to bury the sharp bits (not just glass) but they may be nasty until they have settled in for a week or so.
{the less they are disturbed the faster they will settle and become firm again}
12