Row on Saturday Feb 8th?

No rowing is scheduled for this weekend because of adverse tides, but it occurs to me that Mabel is at Northney, so we can launch her on Saturday afternoon for a row to Prinsted for tea and cake at the excellent cafe in Thornham marina.
The plan would be to launch at 13.00 and return at about 17.00. It is a longish row so experienced rowers please.
The weather forecast is a bit iffy but what do they know?
Interested?
Chris

Re: Row on Saturday Feb 8th?

Hi all,
I've been looking at Saturday's weather forecast with increasing gloom and I judge from the response to this idea, so have you.
So it is all off. I will try again if this wind and rain ever goes away.
Chris