Row on Thurs 2nd July

Hi all, I am down to organise this week's row and I'm afraid I can only do Wed or Thurs. At the moment the wind forecast for Wed looks too strong and so I'm going for Thursday and hoping the rain clears through early as the rest of the day looks sunny and calm. Lets meet at the Mill at 10.30 as High tide is 12.40 (4.9m) and hope to row to East Head for a picnic lunch and a swim for the brave amongst you :-)

Re: Row on Thurs 2nd July

Steve Woods
Rachel, welcome back ! Yes please will confirm by Tuesday for Thursday. Cheers

Re: Row on Thurs 2nd July

Hi Rachel, you're back hooray! Ron and Cheryl for this please.

Re: Row on Thurs 2nd July

Andy Mac
Hi Rachel
Sounds good.
Yes please.
Andy M

Re: Row on Thurs 2nd July

Me too please.

Re: Row on Thurs 2nd July

Hi Rachel, SorryI can't join you ,I ramble on Thursdays ! Lovely to see your name pop up again, Marilyn

Re: Row on Thurs 2nd July

Andrew B
That's nothing Marilyn, I ramble every day according to Debbie
Andrew

Re: Row on Thurs 2nd July

Whoops - failed to remember I am going to town on Thursday for journalism (=freebie) so won't be able to come. Have a good one!

Re: Row on Thurs 2nd July

Average sea temp along the south coast is 14.4 = Brrrrr

Re: Row on Thurs 2nd July

Barry Scott
Love to join you.

Barry

Re: Row on Thurs 2nd July

We now have 7 so room for at least one more!

Me
Steve (probably)
Ron
Cheryl
Barry

Re: Row on Thurs 2nd July

Les Goodall
Hello Rachel .
I'm here for a bit,so can you squeeze me in? And what's Andrew rambling on about?
....... Les .......
Ps I ain't got no swimming trunks is that ok?

Re: Row on Thurs 2nd July

Great so now we have 8 and can take a Galley and a Teifi with the added bonus of possible skinny dipping from Les :-).  Weather forecast is all over the place so please bring coats, warm tops, skimpy tops, sun hats sun cream, swimwear and towels for the very brave. I would still like to go to a beach if possible so best bring a picnic and we will do that very English thing and eat it in the rain if we have to. I will bring strawberries and a bottle of wine (plastic cup alert Steve :-) so we can at least pretend.

Re: Row on Thurs 2nd July

Hi Rachel ,
I think it's called 'chunky dunking ' when you get as ancient as me .😇
I'll bring jelly babies .

Re: Row on Thurs 2nd July

Plastic, no way ! I will bring the Glassware,  also I will bring the dessert course hopefully summer berries . Ya

Re: Row on Thurs 2nd July

Hello Guys, just got the call from our eldest daughter Kirsty that she has gone into labour with our first grand child. She lives in London, hence we are grabbing a few things and heading straight up to Kings College I think / hope?. Really sorry to drop out at this late hour but she is already ten days overdue and the delivery team have been very cagey on the prediction front.

I will be back down in Arundel by Friday morning latest and will be available to move boats on Saturday and to enjoy the round Hayling row on Sunday.

Have a good one.

Cheers, Best
Andy