Row on Tues 29th

Hi all, the weather looks sunny and warmish on Tuesday and the wind a bit lighter than it has been. Does anyone fancy a row to work off the Christmas excess . .  . and then a stop somewhere to eat and drink  ☺? High tide is 13.50 (4.6m) so lets meet at the Mill at 12 and go in search of a late lunch or a bacon sandwich. Let me know if you are interested.

Re: Row on Tues 29th

alison kidd
Hi Rachel,

I fancy a row on Tuesday, and I'm just about over the lurgy which struck just in time for Christmas!

Alison

Re: Row on Tues 29th

Liz Hall
2 more please. Me and John

Re: Row on Tues 29th

Rachel, yes please Cheers

Re: Row on Tues 29th

Hiya
Yes please Rachel.
Ta

Re: Row on Tues 29th

Ron and Cheryl for this please Rachel.

Re: Row on Tues 29th

Jane d
Yes please for me x

Re: Row on Tues 29th

Barry Scott
Yes please.

Barry

Re: Row on Tues 29th

Yes please😎

Re: Row on Tues 29th

Phil P
Hi Rachel.Last minute can I come too.Phil

Re: Row on Tues 29th

Hi all, we have 12 so two galley crews with passengers. By the time we row it will of course be warm and sunny (this rain must be a figment of our imaginations as its not on any forecast) but bring a coat in case your imagination plays up again. Hoping to head under the bridge for a change of scenery ☺.

Re: Row on Tues 29th

Cracking row today and great to get out.
Many thanks for organizing Rachel and to skipper extraordinaire, the Ace of Blades, for getting the entire crew feathering.
Progress, no less.
Cheers, Best
Andy