Row organiser swap needed for 4/5th May please.

Row organiser swap needed for 4/5th May please.

Matt O’Neill
I already swapped this day with Pete, and have now realised I can’t do the dates 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
It’s the weekend row of 4/5th May.
I’m happy to swap with anyone else’s row later in the month.
Many thanks

Re: Row organiser swap needed for 4/5th May please.

Vernon Seddon
Hi Matt I can take this on. I need a row swap for June 8/9 if you can help me with that? If not don’t worry I will still take the 4/5 May.

Vernon

Re: Row organiser swap needed for 4/5th May please.

Matt O’Neill
Thanks Vernon, that’ll be brilliant!
I’m happy to take on 8/9th June for you (just remind me nearer the time please!! 🙈)
Thanks bud
Matt