Row organiser swap needed this Saturday 13th please

Row organiser swap needed this Saturday 13th please

Matt O’Neill
Hi all,
I’m down as row organiser this weekend coming (13th), and need a swap please as I can’t make the date.
Happy to swap the date with anyone.
Many thanks

Re: Row organiser swap needed this Saturday 13th please

Pete Reed
I may be able to help but waiting to hear if we are going up to Wales this weekend.
My turn is Star Wars day, 4th of May but I will be away then

Re: Row organiser swap needed this Saturday 13th please

Pete Reed
Just confirming that I can swap with you Matt
Hope you can do 4/5/24
Pete

Re: Row organiser swap needed this Saturday 13th please

That’s brilliant, thank you Pete, I’ll make sure I can do 4th May!!