Row organiser swap needed week of 17th June please

Row organiser swap needed week of 17th June please

Matt O’Neill
Hi,
Please could I ask someone to cover or swap row organising duties with me the week starting 17th June.

That’s the week before the Anniversary party, and I think I’m going to be a bit busy that week sorting it all out!
Happy to swap dates with anyone.
Thanks very much

Re: Row organiser swap needed week of 17th June please

Dave M
Hi Matt

Myself and Jenny will arrange this.

Cheers

Dave

Re: Row organiser swap needed week of 17th June please

Matt O’Neill
Thanks so much to you both!
Let me know if you need me to cover any dates for you, later on in the months to come!!