Row organisers please read - Beach at Ferryboat Pub

Row organisers please read - Beach at Ferryboat Pub

Following a near miss last year the committee have asked me to ask row organisers not to organise rows to the small beach in front of the Ferryboat Pub during the busy summer season, particularly at weekends and during school holidays. This beach has become very popular with families with children and there isn't space to moor and manoeuvre our boats safely without risk of accidents.

Thank you
Rachel