Row to Thornham Marina on Sunday

We need to get Mabel back on her mooring from her position on her trailer at the red compound in Northney Marina, so to take advantage of the fact that we can launch at most states of the tide at Northney, I propose a little jaunt to Prinsted on Sunday morning. The route will take us round the back of Thorney Island to Thornham Marina, where we will have elevenses (they do jolly good food if anyone wants brunch). It is a fairly long row, so be prepared to put some work in. The forecast is good. High Water is at noon.
Here's the plan:
0900 launch Northney
1030 (ish)  arrive Thornham
1130 dep Thornham
1300 (ish) arrive Langstone, put Mabel on mooring, row drivers over to Northney in Teifi to collect cars and Mabel's trailer. Join open rowing for those that still haven't had enough...

Re: Row to Thornham Marina on Sunday CANCELLED

OK due to lack of interest this row is off. We will try and get Mabel back on her mooring on Weds, perhaps.
Chris