RowFit changed timings

Mike Gilbert
Note on the Diary changes that the RowFit programme has changed in bit to respond to people's availability:

Wednesday 6.15 is Junior Rowfit:
Wednesday 7pm and
Wednesday 8pm is Open;

Thursday 7pm is Men's A Team and
Thursday 8pm is Open;

Sunday at 4pm is Open.

Still the mix of body weight workouts designed around the rowing functional muscle groups and strong core; Ergo work to improve control, power and technique; Still £5 a session; or 8 for the price of 7.

Let me know on mike@langstonerowing.co.uk if your coming.

Re: RowFit midweek daytime offering...

Mike Gilbert
Rowers, there has been a request for a mid-week daytime session for those with time on their hands....

I can do most Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays - any preferences from those interested?

If I said 09.30-10.30 on Tuesday would there be any takers?