Rowfit January to April 2016

Mike Gilbert
Welcome back everyone!

We have 16 weeks between now and the end of April. RowFit is now offering 4 sessions a week for the next 4 months to give you the opportunity to build a fitter you for the Rowing Challenges ahead!

 Whether it is the summer regattas or the Round Hayling, this programme combines rowing machine and 'bodywork' training to the benefit of all rowers.

New this year is a 40 minute session for Juniors as a light introduction to circuit training and the ergo rowing machine on a Sunday.

No matter what your starting point, we will assess your current status and show you how to use the rowing machines in the Unit and when in your own gym; and show you a range of exercise to improve your fitness in three ways, :

• Muscle tissue/Strength conditioning;
• Cardio-Vascular/Endurance conditioning;
• Flexibility and core work:

The 16 weeks will consist of 4 weekly pattern of 3 weeks of increasing intensity workouts and a 'light week'; followed by 3 more weeks of increasing intensity and a 'light week' and so on, ending in a benchmark at the end of 16 weeks where you should be feeling stronger, fitter and better able to row at the high intensity and power you want.

Times are as follows:

Wednesday 7pm and 8pm
Thursday 7pm (A Team priority)
Sunday 4pm and Junior RowFit 5pm (finishes at 5.40).

Costs are as before £5 a session or 8 for the price of 7 (£35); Juniors are £3/session.

Let me know if you are planning to come and for which session, as the places are limited.

Re: Rowfit January to April 2016

katy
Hi Mike. I would like to come on a Wednesday if possible and Annika on the Sunday.  Many thanks

Re: Rowfit January to April 2016

Mike Gilbert
Cool...

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 5 January 2016 at 09:51, katy [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mike. I would like to come on a Wednesday if possible and Annika on the Sunday.  Many thanks

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Rowfit-January-to-April-2016-tp6461p6476.html

Re: Rowfit January to April 2016

MartinS
When does this begin Mike? Id be interested in the 7PM Wednesdays.

Re: Rowfit January to April 2016

Mike Gilbert
It started this week... come along next Wednesday...

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Rowfit-January-to-April-2016-tp6461p6486.html

Re: Rowfit January to April 2016

MartinS
Okay thanks. I'll do that.