Rowing Rota on LCRC Calendar. Please check if you are listed.

Rowing Rota on LCRC Calendar. Please check if you are listed.

Mark Taylor
Fellow rowers, I have updated the rowing rota through to the end of April 2023. Please have a look at calendar on the LCRC website. If your name appears, please enter it in your personal diary for dates shown. If the dates I have allocated to you are inconvenient, then please can you arrange a swap with others on the rota.

It is always good to encourage some of our newer members to organise rows, there are plenty of experienced rowers around to assist with this. So if your name does not appear on the rota, but you would like to be involved, then please send me an email to      md_taylor@live.co.uk      I will then add your name to the rota.

Many thanks.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299