Rowing Saturday 12th at 1 pm

Colin McPhee
 Hello all

I see I am down to arrange rowing on Saturday . I suggest we meet at 12.45  pm . I am going to plan a course around bouys and obstacles  in the harbour and back to Langstone

Bring plenty of drinks and sunscreen

Please sign up and I will plan a route

Please can I ask if at the end you could spend 10 mins just making sure the boat park is tidy for Sunday

Many Thanks

Colin

Re: Rowing Saturday 12th at 1 pm

Sue Loveridge
Yes please. Sue

Re: Rowing Saturday 12th at 1 pm

Me too, please.

Re: Rowing Saturday 12th at 1 pm

John Child
Yes please Colin.

Re: Rowing Saturday 12th at 1 pm

Hi Colin, Ron and Cheryl for this please ~ Cheers

Re: Rowing Saturday 12th at 1 pm

Can I join you if numbers work out.Marilyn

Re: Rowing Saturday 12th at 1 pm

Colin McPhee
 Dear All

Great we have 6 of us . Let me think of a plan and we can meet tomorrow at 12.45

Best Wishes

Re: Rowing Saturday 12th at 1 pm

I make it 7 for today. I would quite like to try a teifi and Peter would like to row too in any boat. Would this work with the numbers?

Re: Rowing Saturday 12th at 1 pm

nigel
....and I could swap to the other Teifi if that helps you, Colin, with the numbers in the 4's. .........

Re: Rowing Saturday 12th at 1 pm

Mike Gilbert
And I can take a teifi if it helps....

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021, 09:29 nigel [via Langstone Cutters RC], <[hidden email]> wrote:
....and I could swap to the other Teifi if that helps you, Colin, with the numbers in the 4's. .........

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Rowing-Saturday-12th-at-1-pm-tp24175p24188.html

Re: Rowing Saturday 12th at 1 pm

Terry H
I’m hoping to join you if there’s room pls.

Re: Rowing Saturday 12th at 1 pm

Colin McPhee
Dear All

Come along at 12.30 and we will work out a plan

See you then