Rowing Saturday 25th May

Christine
If anyone who is still around today would like a row at 10.15pm today, the weather looks fair. Allow about the usual time for an outing. Christine

Re: Rowing Saturday 25th May

Geoff Shilling
I am geoff

Re: Rowing Saturday 25th May

  I would have loved to, if I'd heard earlier.
            I've already organised something else 'cos of not seeing anything about the scheduled Saturday row.
Have a good row!

P.S.  Should you decide to travel as far as Emsworth Marina, let me know -as there is a job waiting to be done there today by a band of able bodied helpers.

Re: Rowing Saturday 25th May

Christine
Ok Nigel. I was not organising but as nothing came and we decided to go out thought I'd put a call out. Not sure if we will make the marina as it maybe just the 2 of us.
Christine