Rowing with skills training. We’d 5 June

Rowing with skills training. We’d 5 June

Geoffrey Shilling
Meet at 0900. I Will be offering training . If you want to know anything I will show you how.
We will stop for a coffee etc.. Geoff

Re: Rowing with skills training. We’d 5 June

michael
Geoff,
Could you please launch the Claydon, so that I can take her trailer for a service.
Thanks
Michael
PS sorry I cannot make your row, weather looks lovely, going for my annual health check.

Re: Rowing with skills training. We’d 5 June

Mike Lowery
Training , a good idea .

  Will attend if OK.

 Cheers.   Mike L

Re: Rowing with skills training. We’d 5 June

Steph Savill
Yes please Geoff

Thanks
Steph

Re: Rowing with skills training. We’d 5 June

Jo Beardsall
Yes please Geoff. Jo

Re: Rowing with skills training. We’d 5 June

Yes please. Sue

Re: Rowing with skills training. We’d 5 June

john d. pearce
Hi Geoff
Yes please
John D.

Re: Rowing with skills training. We’d 5 June

May I accompany you in a solo Teifi to keep the numbers ok?

Re: Rowing with skills training. We’d 5 June

Geoff,
Lesley and I can come to help launch and moor the Clayton if you give me an idea of when you will be returning from your jaunt.
Thanks,
Michael

Re: Rowing with skills training. We’d 5 June

Lesley Grainger
Hi Geoff,
I would like to attend please and thanks for organising it. I would love to learn more about rowing in the Celtic if possible please.
Lesley G x

Re: Rowing with skills training. We’d 5 June

Lesley Grainger
Thank you Geoff for your time and patience today in giving us some more Cox training... Through the bridges too.

Thank you Sue as well for your tips and knowledge.

Re: Rowing with skills training. We’d 5 June

Jo Beardsall
Yes thank you Geoff and crew. I learnt a lot. Now just got to try and remember it all!!!