Running the London Marathon to raise money for Children With Cancer.

Running the London Marathon to raise money for Children With Cancer.

Matt O’Neill
Dear Cutters,

As most of you will know, I come up with some mad ideas from time to time, and with that in mind I am running the London Marathon (again) on 2nd October....dressed up!
I'm running for a charity that is close to my heart, Children With Cancer. Having been to Great Ormond Street recently and seen these incredibly brave children and all they're going through, I just knew I wanted to do something to help.

And if 26.2 miles wasn't hard enough, just to make it a little harder, I am running with Fred...my ride-on Sumo chum!!

I'm hoping to raise £1,000 in total. £500 has already been donated via sponsorship, so thought I'd start a Just Giving page to see if I can raise the rest.

PLEASE do not feel obliged in any way to sponsor. I know times are hard and getting tougher for us all at the moment. But just in case you wish to the link is:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/matt-oneill3

I will be wearing a tracker on the day, so you can see my progress via the app (details to come).

I hope you didn't mind me posting a non-rowing event, but it is for an amazing cause.

See you all on Saturday, if not before.
And thank you so much, for any and all help.

Matt