SATURDAY Excursion row 3.30pm from Northney to Piranha Bar

SATURDAY Excursion row 3.30pm from Northney to Piranha Bar

Hello,

We now have sufficient crew to take TWO Skiffs, with three spaces still available.

The forecast is good but there is likely to be a chilly NW breeze.

The plan is to meet at 15.30 at the BLUE compound, Northney marina and we will be setting off a couple of hours after low water.

We will launch on the main slipway and row to the Piranha Bar.

The bar menu is available up to 18.00

We may be able to recover the boats quicker from the north slipway and will be back by 19.30

As ever, please bring plenty of layers and waterproofs.

Thanks, Best
Andy

CREW

Teri
Ron
Cheryl
Chris P
Lesley
Steve W
Me

Three Spaces left.

Re: St Ayles Skiff - Excursion row Saturday 3.30pm from Northney

Teri
Yes please Andy!

Re: St Ayles Skiff - Excursion row Saturday 3.30pm from Northney

Yes please, Andy.

Re: St Ayles Skiff - Excursion row Saturday 3.30pm from Northney

Hi Andy, Ron and Cheryl for this please ~ Cheers

Re: St Ayles Skiff - Excursion row Saturday 3.30pm from Northney

Lesley Kent
May I join you please Andy, Lesley

Re: St Ayles Skiff - Excursion row Saturday 3.30pm from Northney

Andy Mac
Yes of course Lesley. Welcome aboard.

Re: St Ayles Skiff - Excursion row Saturday 3.30pm from Northney

Richard Harrison
Hi
I would also like to join this row.
cheers

Re: SATURDAY Excursion row 3.30pm from Northney to Piranha Bar

Hello everyone
Why not come and join us on Saturday and enjoy a row in the St. Ayles Skiffs to the Piranha bar and back.
With the nights drawing out the peak rowing season beckons.
We will be popping into the Piranha Bar for a bevvy and a bite to eat.
Cheers
Best

Re: SATURDAY Excursion row 3.30pm from Northney to Piranha Bar

Dee
Sorry to miss this Andy but I'm on the Gig side this weekend , hope you all have a lovely day .

Re: SATURDAY Excursion row 3.30pm from Northney to Piranha Bar

Andy Mac
Thanks Dee
Have a good one gigging.

Re: SATURDAY Excursion row 3.30pm from Northney to Piranha Bar

I'd like to come along as well, so would you add me to the list please.
Thanks.

Re: SATURDAY Excursion row 3.30pm from Northney to Piranha Bar

Andy, yes please. Cheers

Re: SATURDAY Excursion row 3.30pm from Northney to Piranha Bar

Final call.

I would like Chris to skipper one boat and Steve the other please.

I am thinking that the crews will work like this.
A slow flood and following wind should help us on the way down and a stronger tidal push should more than conpensate for rowing into the wind on the return  journey.

if we are nine, I reckon that boat one skippered by Chris should crew five up with Nigel, Ron. Cheryl and Lesley

And

Boat two should crew four up with Steve, Richard, Teri and Andy

Crews and skippers can change around for the return trip.

If conditions are favourable I would like to recover the boats on the north slipway.

It is much quicker and the tide will well be up the slip by the time we return.

Best
Andy