SWeare Deep GRR Practice 29/8 9am two spare seats

SWeare Deep GRR Practice 29/8 9am two spare seats

Karen Bakovljev
Crew
Claire, Heather Karen Rachel

Two spare seats for anyone who would like to join us

Re: SWeare Deep GRR Practice 29/8 9am two spare seats

Liz Walmsley
I would love to join you please

Re: SWeare Deep GRR Practice 29/8 9am two spare seats

Hi Karen,
I’m free to help out if you’d like, but totally understand if you’d rather have another female to even out the crew.

Love to see you Liz

Re: SWeare Deep GRR Practice 29/8 9am two spare seats

Karen Bakovljev
Matt, Love to see you and join our ladies team

Re: SWeare Deep GRR Practice 29/8 9am two spare seats

No problem, look forward to seeing you all and helping out where I can